Sadik Masih India is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent.Sadik Masih India expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Sadik Masih India also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
Sadik Masih India will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. Sadik Masih India may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Sadik Masih India is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation to Sadik Masih India to be refunded,
- You must request Sadik Masih India in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Sadik Masih India within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Sadik Masih India or someone authorised by Sadik Masih India for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque / demand draft to Sadik Masih India by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
SADIK MASIH MEDICAL SOCIAL SERVANT SOCIETY
C -15, Kotla Village, 1st Floor,
Mayur Vihar Phase I, Delhi – 110 091
All decisions of Sadik Masih India in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.